HDMI means High-Definition Multimedia Interface, a standard for simultaneously transmitting digital video and audio from a source, such as a computer or TV cable box, to a computer monitor, TV or projector. Originally developed by a consortium of electronics manufacturers, it has been widely adopted with almost all televisions and computer monitors supporting the interface.
The HDMI interface allows a port to send high-resolution digital video, theatre-quality sound and device commands through an HDMI connector and down a single HDMI cord, each designed to support a video resolution and features in the HDMI specification.
1. Data rate up to 10.2 GBit/s
2. Push Pull mating design provides secure locking system if mated with CIO series HDMI metal carrier
3.Removable screen to chassis grounding and rugged diecast carrier
4. IP65 ingress protection in mated condition with CIO series HDMI metal carrier and sealing gasket
5. Shielded connection - high noise immunity and EMI protection due to continuous 360 degree shield
6. Mates with conventional HDMI receptacles if cable carrier is removed
7.Compatible with both standard HDMI patch cables and AMSONE's push-pull locking, customized pre-molded cable assemblies
8.AMSONE CIO series HDMI feedthrough adapter with 19 pole HDMI receptacle at both ends
To find more about HDMI cables and determine which HDMI cable type you should have, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately, we are glad to help you here.