High-performance cable assemblies offer a good number of benefits to applications, which require high-speed contact for the transfer of electricity and data.
These cables are designed to provide superior electrical performance in applications. One of its components is a shielding made from durable materials, which can virtually eliminate any kind of external interference.
High performance cables can be used in a variety of applications, including military, data storage, avionics, and telecommunications. They can also be used for micro pitch and space-saving purposes.
High-Performance Wires are engineered with unique features that make them more durable against challenging environmental factors and in-vehicle conditions, including:
Here are the major features of our high-performance cables.
Generally, the cables are manufactured in a flat ribbon design. This design allows for an extremely tight bend radius and multiple folds. The flat Ribbon design makes the cables small in size, thus saving space in cramped applications.
A single high-performance cable can be designed with different pitches. The reason for this is that one cable can be attached with multiple connectors for application use.
High-performance cable assemblies consist of cables with pitches ranging anywhere from 0.50mm to 2.54mm.
These cables are designed with strong shielding to ensure that there is little to no data or electrical power loss. The stronger the shielding, the higher the transmission performance.
In power applications, the shield stops noise from being expelled. In signal applications, the cables prevent noise from hindering the application’s performance. These features make high-performance cables particularly useful for sensitive applications.
High-performance cables can be manufactured with a male as well as female connectors. Signal and power connectors can also be installed along with these cables, as well as metric power headers and sockets.
· Temperature-resilient material
· Abrasion- and cut-through resistant material
· Chemically inert, non-flammable material
· Low-permittivity material
· Hydrophobic, non-hydrolyzing material
Our reliable cables provide vehicle system architects and engineers with many advantages that improve electrical, mechanical, and environmental performance such as:
· High-strength insulation resists chafing and abrasion.
· Repel hazardous chemicals and fire for increased safety and improved system performance
· Proven higher PDIV/PDEV and higher voltage breakdown for improved electrical durability
· No material degradation over time guarantees longer product life
· Greater EWIS reliability, increased vehicle availability, and reduced total costs.
· Increased future-proofing with wires that can withstand higher voltage requirements
· Cables can ensure high-speed delivery without causing congestion of any kind. The cables are manufactured with high density levels without sacrificing efficiency. This allows them to provide excellent high-speed application performance.
· High-performance cables also eliminate the need to use multiple cables for an individual application.
· High-performance cable assemblies can provide inimitable performance in industrial and commercial applications.
· They are designed to provide value in terms of space-saving, reduced costs, and great value.
Our high-performance cables are just what you need and can use anywhere, be it industrially or commercially.
You can always trust us to deliver quality. Kindly shop for yours here.