The M9 circular connector has a cylindrical basic structure and a circular mating surface. It belongs to category 5 in the interconnection classification and is used for device interconnection.
Low-frequency circular connectors, radio frequency coaxial connectors, and audio connectors are all examples. The M9 circular connector's cylindrical structure is naturally stronger than any other shape.
Threads connect the majority of the plugs and sockets on circular connectors. It has a small size and high reliability, and the number of terminals can range from two to hundreds. It can meet the needs of electronic device cable connections.
To complete the electrical connection function, the contact pin is the central component of the circular connector.
A contact pair is typically made up of a female contact pin and a male contact pin, and the electrical connection is made by inserting the female and male contact pins.
There are two types of accessories: structural accessories and installation accessories.
Positioning pins, clamp rings, coupling rings, sealing rings, guide pins, positioning keys, cable clamps, gaskets, and other structural accessories Coils, bolts, screws, nuts, and other mounting accessories.
The majority of the accessories have both common and standard parts.
A base or mounting plate is another name for the insulator. Its function is to arrange the contact pieces in the required position and spacing, as well as to ensure the insulation performance between the contact pieces and the shell.
The shell, also known as the outer cover of the circular connector, is another name for the shell. It protects the built-in insulating mounting plate and pins mechanically, aligns the plug and socket when mating, and then secures the connector to the device.
1. M9 Circular connectors are ideal for applications that require stronger terminals on electrical connectors. Because of their cylindrical shape.
2. It is resistant to mechanical turbulence and impact damage. So, therefore they can be used for different applications.
3. It is simple to work with standard machine tools. It is simpler to seal and insert and disconnect. The locking mechanism is simple and strong.
4. The circular connector's cylindrical structure is naturally sturdier and has a higher strength-to-weight ratio than any other shape.
1. The circular surface area constrains the arrangement of pins and sockets on the surface of the circular connector; rectangular-faced connectors can mount more contacts with larger and even spacing on a smaller surface area.
There is continuous innovation in the development of M9 circular connectors to meet the demands of the customers.
As an experienced and reputable Manufacturer and Supplier of M9 circular connectors, we design quality M9 Circular connectors and other components needed for Electrical connectivity.
Kindly, Click for the various designs and offer we have for you. We look forward to a lasting partnership with you.